Thursday 20 September 2012

I'm off!

The flights are booked, the bags are packed, Passport? Check! I'm off

Tomorrow morning I will be getting on a flight which will take me to my new home for a year. I can't tell you all how excited I am. It's been pretty stressful bookings apartments, sorting out euros, bank accounts, phones etc, but it's all sorted.

Uni starts on the 1st October, I wonder how different it will be to Universities over here?

I've written a couple of blogs to post whilst I'm settling in, but I'll be sure to let you know how everything is going as soon as I can.

Goodness knows how I'm going to sleep tonight, I'm so excited :)

H x


P.s. This picture really has nothing to do with anything, but blog posts without pictures just aren't as interesting are they, so here's my new phone case :) I love Cath Kidstone


No comments:

Post a Comment