Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Halloween Look

Hey!

I hope you all had a really good Halloween. I went to a haunted village with my housemates and had the daylights scared out of me. I'm pleased that I don't have to go through that again until next year!

Here's the look I chose for Halloween.




What I used:

Face:
No. 7 Beautiful Skin Day cream
Specially for oily skin. I love this moisturiser, it's my favourite.
No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in 'Cool Ivory'
This foundation is too light for my now as I have a bit of a tan so it worked well for creating a pale base.
HD Brows Kit in Foxy
I used the matte colour to create bags under my eyes.

Eyes
Elf Eye Primer
HD Brows Kit in Foxy
I used this not only on my brows but on my eyes too. I wanted a matte colour and it was the darkest one I had.
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner
Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Diamonds
I know I used a lots of eyeliners, but I wanted a really dark eye, with a little bit of glimmer on the inner corner

Lips
No. 7 in 'Raisin Shimmer'

I'd love to know what you dressed up as for Halloween?

H x

2 comments:

  1. Wow..thats done really well

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a really fun look to do :)

      Delete