Friday 9 November 2012

Seven Things for Seven Days (sort of) - November


So Sprinkle of Glitter (if you don’t read her blog then I SERIOUSLY recommend you check it out) started up this feature which is called 7 things in 7 days and it sounded like a good idea, so I thought I would join in. The idea is that you choose seven things that you’d like to achieve in seven days. Like a relaxed to do list.


However I am adapting it slightly, as I’m going to increase the amount of time I have to complete these tasks. So my seven things that I’d like to achieve in November are;

Get Prepared for Christmas
Being abroad it is going to be a bit more difficult to organise people’s Christmas presents, so I want to start early and get prepared.

Send Postcards
I have so many postcards I have to send off to friends and family. Once I start writing them, then I’ll plough through and get them all done...I just have to get started first.

Explore More of Malta
Since starting uni, experiencing difference areas of Malta has taken a back seat. I don’t want to waste the time I have here so I am going to put down my work and go out and see what more this country has to offer.

Volunteering
I would really like to get more than just a qualification out of this year, and I would love to give something back. In this month I want to do some research into what volunteering is available to me.

Cook a meal I’ve never Cooked Before
I love love love cooking! My only limitations are budget and what I can get hold of in the Maltese supermarkets.

Start Another DIY Project
I’ve really enjoyed doing some DIY projects out here, so I might have a look on Pinterest and find some more ideas

Keep up to Date
Recently I’ve been a bit lax with my ‘photo every day’, uploading a week’s worth of photos at a time. I would like to be uploading every day or every other day.

So those are my seven things and I’ll let you know how I do. If you’d like to see Sprinkle of Glitter’s most recent post about it then click here, and if you’d like to join in, leave a link to your post below and I’d love to see what you choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment