Thursday 24 January 2013

Accordion Potatoes

First exam down, two more to go!

Just a quick post today to say that I tried a new method of cooking potatoes the other day and they were so yummy. I got the recipe from A Beautiful Mess, which is a fantastic blog about everything homemade and DIY.

Source: A Beautiful Mess
The recipe was accordion potatoes (or hasselback potatoes) which was a delicious twist from the usual roasties. Super simple to prepare and looks great for dinner parties. Get the recipe here

Does anyone else do anything yummy or different with their potatoes?

H x

3 comments:

  1. Oh those look delicious! I love the chopped pattern! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, think I will have to try that out! Even I should be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete