Wednesday 27 March 2013

50 things about me, Part 3

To see facts 1 - 10 click here
To see facts 11 - 20 click here


21. I'm currently addicted to Pretty Little Liars, though I've just started watching Homeland, and I'm enjoying that too

22. I love scarves, and wear one with almost every outfit

23. I don't like motorbikes, I think they are dangerous. Unfortunately my boyfriend loves them.

24. Twins run in my family, so there is a high chance that I'll give birth to twins when I'm older

25. I'm quite short at 5'3, although I have long legs for my size

26. I'm a dog person and reeeeeeally want one when I've got my own place

27. Although I try to not let it get to me, I find it really hard not to correct people every time someone gets your and you're, or there, their and they're mixed up

28. I get hiccups quite a lot, They always last forever and are violent. (Can you have violent hiccups?)

29. I feel naked all day if I forget to put my watch on in the morning

30. I can move my eyes independently. It's my party trick, and yes, it freaks people out

H x



pssssst, why don't you follow me on bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment