Tuesday 27 August 2013

Edenbridge & Oxted Agricultural Show

Last weekend went to Edenbridge and Oxted show with Tom. The show takes place about two minutes from my house, and happens every year. The price has slowly crept up over the years which has meant that less local people visit, but it it still an incredibly popular show. Luckily for Tom and I, there's a reduced student price.

We both has so much fun walking around the stalls, seeing the animals, watching the shows and sampling delicious local food. Sadly I was/am still feeling a little under the weather so I didn't get too many snaps, but here are a few..








Seriously, has anyone else ever seen these before??


Hopefully I'll be back to my usual self soon, I feel like I've been ill forever.

Georgia x


Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I love these shows, ~I go to them every year too. Country bumpkin and proud. The piglets are adorable! How did you resist just sneaking one in your bag?!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete