Thursday 19 December 2013

Yesterday, I had the worst luck

Yesterday, well yesterday was not a great day for me. It was in fact, horrible…but at least it gave my housemates something to laugh about…

Yesterday, I went to put something in the recycling bin outside, when a gust of wind slammed the front door shut behind me. I was locked out. With no keys, no phone and no one to let me into the house, I was in trouble. I was also freezing as I had no coat and no shoes (which in December is not fun!) The first thought that went through my head was to grab the spare key from the box in the back garden (actually, that was the second thought, the first one was a 'whole lotta' cursing). So I scaled over the fence and into the back garden only to find that the spare key wasn't in the box as it should have been, great :( 

I had no other option but to wait, an hour and a half for my housemates to return. They thought it was hilarious, and I'm sure I will be the butt of every joke now for a long time.


I've never been so happy to see my keys!

Tonight though, I'm going out for a meal with my family, so hopefully today will be a better day than yesterday.

Georgia x

Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goddddd!! I feel your pain - I was locked out of my house the other day only my dad was home - but asleep and wouldn't wake up!
    I was freezing despite having a coat and shoes on haha...can't imagine how you felt, although I do imagine how funny it was for your housemates haha oh dear...
    Hope you've warmed up now and had a lovely Christmas <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete