Tuesday 25 March 2014

Book Recommendation: Before I go to Sleep

'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love—all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.


Goodreads - Before I go to Sleep

I was pretty much hooked from the start with this book. I read it in about two days on holiday in Andros. Oh boy, do I wish I could be back there now instead of in uni doing dissertation work. BORED is an understatement. 

Anyway, sorry for the short post, but I really should get back to doing my work. To make up for it, here's a link back to one of my previous posts about my holiday in Andros, about a pretty special postcard.

Georgia x

Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment