Sunday 25 January 2015

Book Review: We Were Liars


image source: goodreads
We are the Liars.
We are beautiful, privileged and live a life of carefree luxury.
We are cracked and broken.
A story of love and romance.
A tale of tragedy.
Which are lies?
Which is truth?

This book has quickly become one of my favourites. I was completely captivated by the Sinclair family and wanted to see beyond the perfect image that family put so much time into creating. Although fairly short, this book is beautifully written and, like the Sinclair family, this book has a mysterious and dark undertone to it. 

Can we also mention how gorgeous the cover is? 

I think everyone should read this fantastic book, but remember...

"If anyone asks you how it ends, just LIE!"

If you have any suggestions for another book I should read, or you would like to see what book I'm reading next then check out my Goodreads account.

Georgia
Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment